If you have checked your tracking number to find out where your parcel is, and it shows as delivered and signed for, please follow the below checks before getting in touch with us.
- Has your neighbour or family member signed for this on your behalf?
- Do you recognise the name or signature of the person who has signed for this?
- Check your address on your order confirmation, to make sure the correct house number, street, postcode were included. If there was a slight error with your address, please check at that address for your parcel.
- If your parcel has been delivered to a place of work, university accommodation or an apartment block, please check with reception and all members of staff on duty when your parcel was signed for.
- Check with the courier that was used to deliver your parcel to see if they have any further information for you.
If, after these steps have been followed, and you still can't find your order, please email our support team on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to open an investigation with the delivery company and re-solve the matter for you as quickly as possible.